The 12th IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing
Submission deadline: 29. October 2017
Location: Laguna Hills, California, USA
Dates: 31. January 2018 -02. February 2018
More information: http://www.ieee-icsc.org
Sponsored by IEEE
[Apologies for cross posting]
*** The full paper submission deadline has been extended to October 29, 2017 (PDT)***
The technical program of the 12th IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing (ICSC 2018) will include workshops, invited keynotes, paper presentations, panel discussions, poster sessions, and more. Submissions of high-quality papers describing mature results or ongoing work are invited.
TOPICS OF INTEREST include, but are not limited to:
* Analytics (from contents to semantics): Structured data, image and video, audio and speech, big data, natural language, deep learning
* Description and Integration: Semantics description language, ontology integration, interoperability
* Use of Semantics in IT Applications: Multimedia, IoT, cloud computing, SDN, wearable computing, mobile computing, search engine, question answering, robotics, web service, security and privacy
* Use of Semantics in Interdisciplinary Applications such as biomedicine, healthcare, manufacturing, engineering, education, finance, entertainment, business, science, humanity
* Interface: Natural language, multi-modal
Authors are invited to submit an 8-page (regular), 4-page (short), or 6-page (industry) technical paper manuscript in double-column IEEE format following the guidelines available on the ICSC2018 web page.
The conference proceedings will be published by IEEE Computer Society Press. Distinguished quality papers presented at the conference will be selected for the best paper/poster awards and for publication in internationally renowned journals.
* Workshop Proposals Deadline: September 24, 2017 (PDT)
* (Regular, Short, Demo, Poster, Industry) Paper Submission Deadline (extended): October 29, 2017 (PDT)
* Notification of Acceptance: December 1, 2017 (PST)
* Camera-ready and Registration Deadline: December 31, 2017 (PST)