Board Director: Christian Timmerer
Board Co-Directors: Weiyi Zhang and Yan Zhang
Published: April 2015
The objectives of the IEEE MMTC R-Letter are:
- Stimulate research on multimedia communication.
- Encourage researchers to submit papers (R-Letter CFP) to IEEE MMTC sponsored publications and conferences.
- Nominate papers published in IEEE MMTC sponsored publications/conferences for best paper awards.
- Message from the Review Board Directors
- Reducing Cost of Re-identification for Smart Camera Networks
- A short review for “Cost-Effective Features for Re-identification in Camera Networks” (Edited by Pradeep K. Atrey)
- Video Smoothing of Rough and Shaky Helmet Camera Video Recordings
- A short review for “First-person hyper-lapse videos” (Edited by Frank Hartung)
- Quality Optimization for Adaptive Video Streaming in Managed Networks
- A review for “In-Network Quality Optimization for Adaptive Video Streaming Services” (Edited by Roger Zimmermann)
- Mobility-Aware Resource Allocation Scheme Under Channel Uncertainty
- A short review for “Robust Resource Allocation for Predictive Video Streaming Under Channel Uncertainty” (Edited by Koichi Adachi)
- An Indexed Color Representation for Screen Content Coding using HEVC
- A short review for “Screen Content Coding Based on HEVC Framework” (Edited by Bruno Macchiavello)
- Marriage between Conventional Image Representation and Deep Neural Networks
- A short review for “DEFEATnet – A Deep Conventional Image Representation for Image Classification” (Edited by Jun Zhou)
- Paper Nomination Policy
- MMTC R-Letter Editorial Board
- Multimedia Communications Technical Committee Officers