Board Director: Christian Timmerer
Board Co-Directors: Weiyi Zhang and Yan Zhang
Published: October 2015
The objectives of the IEEE MMTC R-Letter are:
- Stimulate research on multimedia communication.
- Encourage researchers to submit papers (R-Letter CFP) to IEEE MMTC sponsored publications and conferences.
- Nominate papers published in IEEE MMTC sponsored publications/conferences for best paper awards.
- Message from the Review Board Directors
- Video Playback Time Maximization for Smartphones
- A short review for “EQ-Video: Energy and Quota-Aware Video Playback Time Maximization for Smartphones” (Edited by Koichi Adachi)
- How to share GPU amongst multiple jobs in cloud-based multimedia services?
- A short review for “VIGRIS: Virtualized GPU Resource Isolation and Scheduling in Cloud Gaming” (Edited by Gwendal Simon)
- Approaching New Limits of Synchrony with Multi-Sensorial Media
- A short review for “Perceived Synchronization of Mulsemedia Services” (Edited by Ragnhild Eg and Carsten Griwodz)
- Improving QoS for Media Streaming in Distributed Software Defined Networks
- A review for “Distributed QoS Architectures for Multimedia Streaming Over Software Defined Networks” (Edited by Roger Zimmermann)
- Content-Oriented Geo Features in Hybrid Video Search
- A review for “On Generating Content-Oriented Geo Features for Sensor-Rich Outdoor Video Search” (Edited by Pradeep K. Atrey)
- Paper Nomination Policy
- MMTC R-Letter Editorial Board
- Multimedia Communications Technical Committee Officers