Board Director: Christian Timmerer
Board Co-Directors: Yan Zhang
Published: February 2016
The objectives of the IEEE MMTC R-Letter are:
- Stimulate research on multimedia communication.
- Encourage researchers to submit papers (R-Letter CFP) to IEEE MMTC sponsored publications and conferences.
- Nominate papers published in IEEE MMTC sponsored publications/conferences for best paper awards.
- Message from the Review Board Directors
- General Multi-Modal Learning Framework for RGB-D Object Recognition
- A short review for “Large-Margin Multi-Modal Deep Learning for RGB-D Object Recognition” (Edited by Carl James Debono)
- Energy-efficient multimedia transmission in wireless heterogeneous networks
- A short review for “Energy-efficient multimedia transmissions through base station cooperation over heterogeneous cellular networks exploiting user behavior” (Edited by Yan Zhang)
- Energy-Awareness and Bandwidth Efficiency in Mobile Video Streaming
- A short review for “Energy-Aware and Bandwidth-Efficient Hybrid Video Streaming Over Mobile Networks” (Edited by Christian Timmerer)
- Paper Nomination Policy
- MMTC R-Letter Editorial Board
- Multimedia Communications Technical Committee Officers