Board Director: Christian Timmerer
Board Co-Directors: Yan Zhang
Published: April 2016
The objectives of the IEEE MMTC R-Letter are:
- Stimulate research on multimedia communication.
- Encourage researchers to submit papers (R-Letter CFP) to IEEE MMTC sponsored publications and conferences.
- Nominate papers published in IEEE MMTC sponsored publications/conferences for best paper awards.
- Message from the Review Board Directors
- Integrating Deep Learning and Multiple Instance Learning
- A short review for “Deep Multiple Instance Learning for Image Classification and Auto-Annotation” (Edited by Jun Zhou)
- Learning for HTTP-Based Adaptive Streaming
- A short review for “Optimizing HTTP-Based Adaptive Streaming in Vehicular Environment Using Markov Decision Process” (Edited by Koichi Adachi)
- Machine Learning and Data Analysis for Diagnosing a Video Streaming Session
- A short review for “Identifying the Root Cause of Video Streaming Issues on Mobile Devices” (Edited by Gwendal Simon)
- Revisiting VoD Caching Strategies with a Detailed Log of Tencent
- A short review for “Video Popularity Dynamics and Its Implication for Replication” (Edited by Carsten Griwodz)
- Assessment of Visual Quality and Discomfort for Stereoscopic 3D Images
- A short review for “Transition of Visual Attention Assessment in Stereoscopic Images With Evaluation of Subjective Visual Quality and Discomfort” (Edited by Bruno Macchiavello)
- Algorithmic Nuggets in Content Delivery
- A short review for “Algorithmic Nuggets in Content Delivery” (Edited by Michael Zink)
- Paper Nomination Policy
- MMTC R-Letter Editorial Board
- Multimedia Communications Technical Committee Officers