Board Director: Christian Timmerer
Board Co-Directors: Yan Zhang
Published: June 2016
The objectives of the IEEE MMTC R-Letter are:
- Stimulate research on multimedia communication.
- Encourage researchers to submit papers (R-Letter CFP) to IEEE MMTC sponsored publications and conferences.
- Nominate papers published in IEEE MMTC sponsored publications/conferences for best paper awards.
- Message from the Review Board Directors
- Addressing All Senses QoE Optimized Multi-Sensorial Media Streaming
- A short review for “Beyond Multimedia Adaptation: Quality of Experience-Aware Multi-Sensorial Media Delivery (Edited by Frank Hartung)
- Evaluating Impact of Panoramic Projections of 360-degree Videos on Coding Efficiency
- A short review for “A Framework to Evaluate Omnidirectional Video Coding Schemes” (Edited by Alisa Devlic, Gwendal Simon, and Xavier Corbillon)
- Streaming Uncompressed Video over 60GHz Wireless Networks
- A short review for “Link Adaptation for High-Quality Uncompressed Video Streaming in 60-GHz Wireless Networks” (Edited by Carl James Debono)
- Clustering 100 Million Images on A Single Machine in Less Than One Hour
- A short review for “Web-Scale Image Clustering Revisited” (Edited by Jun Zhou)
- Paper Nomination Policy
- MMTC Communications – Review Editorial Board
- Multimedia Communications Technical Committee Officers