Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt is establishing a Karl Popper Kolleg (graduate school) entitled “Networked Autonomous Aerial Vehicles (NAV)”. Therefore, in compliance with § 107 par. 1 Universities Act 2002, the following open positions are announced:
Up to 4 Doctoral Student Positions (f/m)
These are 75% employment positions (30 hours per week, limited to 36 months. The minimum gross monthly salary amounts to € 2.048,30 (14 times per year) and can increase in accordance with the provisions of the collective agreement in the case of consideration of previous occupational experience. Expected starting date is 1st October 2017.
Tasks and responsibilities:
– Independent research and scientific qualification within the above mentioned Karl Popper Kolleg with the aim to acquire the Doctoral Degree
– Presentation of scientific results in journals and at conferences
– Student mentoring and team work
– A university degree (Master or Diplom-Ingenieur) in electrical engineering and information and communication engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science or related field, graded with excellent academic success
– Proven knowledge and experience in mobile robotics or/and communication technology
– Proven programming skills in at least one of the languages Matlab, C / C ++, Java, ROS
– Fluent spoken and written English skills
NAV faculty members (professors):
– Stephan Weiss (Control and Navigation; NAV speaker)
– Christian Bettstetter (Wireless Networking and Synchronization)
– Hermann Hellwagner (Multimedia Communications)
– Bernhard Rinner (Coordination)
Fur further information, please visit the Website.
Employer: Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt (Austria), Karl Popper Kolleg (Graduate School) "Networked Autonomous Aerial Vehicles (NAV)"
Expiration date: Wednesday, July 26, 2017
More information: https://dronehub.tk/kpk-positions-5c9c5fca42a6