Postdocs positions at Intelligent Information Media Laboratory (established in October, 2016), Toyota Technological Institute (TTI-Japan)
Positions: Post-doctoral Research Fellow
Number of Positions Available Three (3)
Research on various kinds of human sensing and modeling with multimedia data such as images and videos (e.g., human motion sensing, human pose estimation, human action recognition, facial expression recognition, mental state estimation, surveillance) and basic techniques for these fields (e.g., computer vision, pattern recognition, machine learning such as deep neural networks and unsupervised learning)．
PhD in a related field.
At the earliest possible date, after the employment contract is completed.
Terms of Employment
Yearly contract: renewable up to 3 years if positively evaluated.
JPY 320,000/month, plus commuting expenses and partial support for housing.
Documents to submit
(1) CV, including the applicant’s photograph, e-mail contact address, and the possible starting date of employment
(2) List of publications
(3) Summary of research achievements (about one page)
(4) Future plan of research and other activities (about one page)
(5) Name, affiliation, and e-mail address of two contact references
– Candidacy will not be considered unless the full documents are submitted.
– Interested applicants can submit the documents by either email with the subject line “Postdoc for intelligent information media” (PDF format is preferred) or postal mail with “Postdoc for intelligent information media” on the envelope; see the following address.
– The application documents will not be returned.
Deadline for submission
March 31, 2017. The application will be closed after filling this position regardless of the deadline.
Professor Norimichi Ukita
Toyota Technological Institute
2-12-1 Hisakata, Tempaku-ku, Nagoya 468-8511, JAPAN
Toyota Technological Institute is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Employer: Toyota Technological Institute (TTI-Japan)
Expiration date: Friday, March 31, 2017
More information: http://www.toyota-ti.ac.jp/english/employment/2016/10/000321.html